Friday, July 9, 2010



Good Morning All. Yes I'm saying good morning because I am currently blogging at 7:07AM because I just finished my individual report which is due today at 12:00 PM. Meaning, yes, I didn't sleep yet, and I don't think I'll try now because class starts in 2 hours. I might go and take a shower.

Basically, I've been working literally the ENTIRE day, another hour and half would make it 24 hours exactly. As much as I want to say that I stayed up this late because I procrastinated, that would not be true. We had one day to create this 4-5 page report that analyzes our hotel's performance in Syracuse, New York. I'll briefly run through this process. Our template, just the report template, was due on Wednesday. On Thursday, Mark completely finished going over Excel with us and taught us how to get all the charts, graphs, and cells that we would need to put in our report, which is in Word Document. Then, from 4:00 PM on Thursday until today, Friday at 12:00 PM, we had time to work on it. I worked on it outside of class from 4:00 PM until 7:00 AM Friday.

I am very proud that I managed to put together a financial report in one day. I just hope that it is good. I definitely need to proofread it this time before submitting the electronic and hard copy to Mark and Reneta. Let's see, I think today we have video chats with two guest speakers who lost their jobs in the Gaylord Hotel, I believe, in Nashville, Tennessee. Then we have the rest of the day, which ends at 12:00 PM, to work on our report. I made this at 4:35 AM. I still didn't show our floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment