Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot and Humid Weather

I was in an air conditioned room, all day and as soon as I stepped out, I felt as if I was melting inside a sauna. The good part is, I was really productive today. It’s late, because I skipped dinner and stayed in the computer lab after class. Basically, I was in class from 8:30am-9:00am. I ate back at the dorms, then I took a shower, went to check in, read a little and sat down to relax and block for a minute.

Our load is supposed to be getting lighter, but honestly it feels like it’s the exact same thing. Tomorrow’s Wednesday, and we have to meet up with Kevin Stevens, the judicial officer on campus. This is about our “incident” with our private vehicle forms over the weekend. We talked to the RCA though, and she continues to assure us that we aren’t in any trouble, it’s simply a misunderstanding on her part for not knowing that our chaperone can sign our papers.

I’ve talked to people who read our blogs. People are being informed about the Ivy League Connection, I think it’s really good. It’s not like we try to tell people about our blogs, but we say oh, we have to blog and they’re intrigued.

I hate not sleeping, once you start a week without sleep, the rest of the week continues the same way. It’s like Sunday is the determining night for the rest of the week.

I’m going to sleep now, I was supposed to meet the other Ivy Leagues downstairs, but my phone died and I didn’t get any more information about them.

2 comments:

  1. I suspect that you intended to say that you worked from 8:30 A.M. until 9 P.M. True?
    Friday should be cooler, so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all still waiting downstairs...come on!

    ReplyDelete