Friday, July 2, 2010

Sleepy Friday

Last night I almost got 8 hours of sleep! Goal reached this week. We had a shorter day of class, but we still weren’t even done until sometime around 4pm. Then we went to the student store with Mrs. Kaplan where we bought our sweaters. I think me and Alex have the same one.

I came back home, ate a sandwich and worked on my powerpoint presentation. Then, I decided to take a nap. I was tired, we’ve been working on our powerpoint non-stop for most of the day. Starring at computer’s all day gets so tiring. After I woke up, I called my group-mate Julian so that we could meet up and coordinate our powerpoints together. The hotel program is so difficult. I didn’t even go to dinner again today, just because I was too tired to do anything except for sleep. I love sleep. I feel so much better after sleeping.

Tomorrow we’re going to Cayuga Lake, we don’t have to get up too early or anything because we’re meeting Mrs. Kaplan at the Statler Hotel at 10:30am. I’m really looking forward to a new environment outside of the school. Finally, a little relaxation before we have to come back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment